Thank you for marching in our Annual Memorial Day Parade. Everyone is welcome to attend the Memorial Service on Sunday, May 28th – 10am at Town Hall.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES:
NO DROP OFFS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE LINE-UP AREA.
THE INTERSECTIONS OF GARDNERTOWN RD AND ROUTE 300 & UNION AVE AND SECOND ST. LEADING TO THE LINE-UP AREA WILL BE CLOSED AT 11:30AM
THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PARTICIPANTS.
SHUTTLE SERVICE is provided by the Recreation Department to transport you to the parade line-up.
The shuttle buses will begin at 11:00 am. Pick-up is at the softball field parking lot on Gardnertown Road
(located ¼ mile east of the Police Station).
NOTE: All Fire Companies Vehicles are to Enter Parade Line-up via Lakeside Rd or Chapel Rd
Thank you for your cooperation.
William Wiseman Jr., Grand Marshall is requesting a representative of each Organization to join him on the reviewing stand to watch the rest of the parade with him.
Enclosed is a copy of the other organizations in your division to assist you with the marching order.
Town of Newburgh Memorial Day Committee
Town of Newburgh 2017 Memorial Day Parade
STEP OFF IS 1:00 PM ON SUNDAY, MAY 28th.
Division 1 Assembly Area - American Leagion Hall Union Ave
1) Police Escort
2) NFA JROTC Color Guard
3) Grand Marshall – William Wiseman Jr
4) NFA Band
5) VFW Color Guard
6) VFW Post 1161
7) VFW Auxiliary
8) Trolleys (non-marchers)
9) American Legion Color Guard
10) American Legion Post 1420
11) American Legion Auxiliary
12) VFW Post 973
13) Purple Heart Chapter 1782
14) AMVETS Post 826
15) AMVETS Post 826 (2 Floats)
16) 105th Airlift Wing / Stewart ANGB Crash Truck
17) 124th NYSV Co. A Inc.
19) Plattekill Fire Dept. Band
20) Plattekill Fire Dept.
21) Middlehope Fire Company
Division 2 Assembly Area - Union Ave. & Gardnertown Rd Ext.
1) Dan Leghorn / Winona Lake Engine Company Band
2) Dan Leghorn / Winona Lake Engine Company
3) TON EMS
4) Town Animal Control
5) Newburgh Youth Soccer / Soccer Float
6) Newburgh Tabernacle SDA Church
7) Lighthouse Bible Baptist Church
8) Cronomer Valley Fire Company Band
9) Cronomer Valley Fire Company
Division 3 Assembly Area - Gardnetown Church. Union Ave.
1) Coldenham Fire Company Fife & Drum
2) Coldenham Fire Company
3) Heritage Middle School Band
4) Brownies / Brownie Float
5) Girl Scouts / Girl Scouts Float
6) Cub Scouts / Cub Scouts Float
7) Boy Scouts / Boy Scouts Floats
8) Goodwill Fire Company Band
9) Goodwill Fire Company
10) Grace Community Church
11) Depew Energy
12) Police Vehicle
Thank you, Town of Newburgh Parade Committee